Be a part of something better.Responsible business practices, combined with collaboration and innovation, can bring about powerful change in markets and societies – proving that principles and profits go hand in hand. Join Us
What are UNGC’s International Benefits ?
Whether you are just beginning to adopt sustainable business practices or already on your way, join the UN Global Compact to make an even greater difference.
Benefits of joining:
- Unprecedented networking access with UN Global Compact participants – representing nearly every industry sector and size, in over 160 countries
- Access to partnerships with a range of stakeholders – to share best practices and emerging solutions
- Best practice guidance – built on 15 years of successes
- Tools, resources and trainings
- Local Network support in 85 countries
- The moral authority, knowledge and experience of the United Nations – We’re your guide every step of the way. We’ll help you commit to, assess, define, implement, measure and communicate your sustainability strategy. With the help of the UNGC, you can make a difference across four core areas: human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
Years of Experience
Countries with Local Network Support
Countries with UN Global Compact Particpants
What are the GCNL’s National Benefits?
- Access to a cross-section platform that allows a wide range of opportunities for networking, collaboration and partnership between the public sector, private sector and civil society
- Visibility on the local and UN Global Compact websites. You will also be able to use the “We Support the UN Global Compact logo”
- Opportunities to learn about best practices from international as well as local successful organizations that will help you solve waste, labor, and social issues
- Access and engagement in panel discussions every 3 months, in which network participants can showcase their work on the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Ten UNGC Principles
- Access to a pool of like-minded network members, organizational representatives and network staff that will assist you in reporting on sustainability (COP/COE)
- Improved morale and productivity of employees through the opportunity to showcase commitment to high values and practices, which have been shown to help attract / retain talent
- Potential access to GCNL’s Steering Committee and involvement in setting the activity plan and priorities of the GCNL for upcoming years
- Elections to GCNL Steering Committee happen once every two years at the Spring General Assembly
- Opportunities to be involved/lead a project by the GCNL and push it forward nationally
|Tier||Signatory Fee||Participant Fee|
|1 – 5 billion||$7,500||$15,000|
|250 million – 1 billion||$5,000||$10,000|
|50 – 250 million||$2,500||$5,000|